Submit your weather quiz question for News10 | Fun
SACRAMENTO, CA We're answering your weather questions on News10 at 5:00 p.m. If you have a question you would like answered, send it to the News10 Weather Team.
You might just see your question on the air!
Today's quiz was submitted by Calaveras High School student, Cally Gustafson. She asked how fast raindrops fall? The answer is 5-20 m.p.h. It depends on the weight and size of the drops. Bigger drops fall faster. Thanks Cally!
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man found shot to death at Fair Oaks home
- Aerial spraying for West Nile virus set for north Sacramento County
- Cooley Bill Strengthens Responsible Management of State IT Projects
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
- Assemblyman Cooley’s AB 2187 Signed by the Governor - Ensures Funding for Child Abuse Prevention