Reading volunteer opportunities available | Reading
SACRAMENTO -- Hands on Sacramento is a program of Community Link (formerly Community Services Planning Council) and offers countless opportunities for residents to lend a hand and volunteer. Through their online matching system, Hands On Sacramento strives to inspire, equip and mobilize individuals and groups for meaningful volunteer experiences that change our community!
As the regions full-service volunteer action center, Hands on Sacramento welcomes new community partners looking for volunteers. Whether your agency has one time or ongoing needs for volunteers, you can post opportunities on the Hands on Sacramento website. Over 16,000 Sacramento residents are registered and looking to help!
· Post opportunities and connect with volunteers online
· Track your organization's volunteer history
· Easily communicate with volunteers to share opportunities, last minute reminders, and special requirements prior to projects
· Become eligible for special 'Hands On Sacramento' Days of Service and/or assistance from trained project leaders who can help manage volunteers
· And best of all...the service is free!
To get started, simply visit Hands On Sacramento at http://www.handsonsacto.org/nonprofits .
The Hands On Sacramento staff is always happy to help and can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 916.447.7063 x304.