Kings co-owner George Maloof speaks to News10 about failed arena deal | News
SACRAMENTO, CA - News10's Bryan May and Nick Monacelli conducted a 13-minute, wide-ranging interview with Sacramento Kings co-owner George Maloof on Sunday afternoon regarding the aftermath of the arena deal falling apart.
Maloof reiterated the family's desire to remain in Sacramento and expressed that they have no intention on filing for relocation.
Following the interview, May, Monacelli and News10's Ryan Yamamoto sat down to analyze the Maloof's decision to back away from the arena deal and speculate what's next for the Kings and the city of Sacramento.
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village