Bicyclist injured after crash with Sacramento Light Rail train | News
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - A bicyclist suffered minor injuries after riding into a Light Rail train Saturday afternoon.
The crash happened around 12:05 p.m. on the tracks at 15 th Street between Q and R streets, Regional Transit spokesperson Alaine Masui said.
The bicyclist suffered minor injuries to his leg.
Masui said it unclear what led to the crash, but the bar, lights and bells at the crossing were operational at the time of the crash.
The train resumed its schedule and the area was cleared by 12:35 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects