If you want to be cool, be Martin Luther King, Jr. cool. | Life
Although each day we’re seeing the sunshine a bit longer, reminding us spring is approaching fast, we’re still in the heart of winter with its cold days and often overcast skies. In honor of these cooler days, I’ve been thinking about what’s been cool and not so cool this week leading into the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
Not so cool:
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village