DAILY DEAL: $48 for a 1-hour facial, complexion analysis and eyebrow wax at Suede Studio | Fun
• $48 for a 1-hour facial, complexion analysis and eyebrow wax ($140 value)
• Also receive a 10% discount of all products
• To watch an inside peek of the deal, copy and paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFR-KZi-BZA
• Be sure to schedule an appointment in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 9, 2013
Today, you can make the decision to rejuvenate your skin. At Suede Studio, you can order a one-hour facial, a Visia complexion analysis, an eyebrow wax and 10% off of all products. This is a $140 value for only $48 - that's a 65% savings. The European-style facial hydrates and exfoliates the skin as well as purifying and toning the surface. Meanwhile, the complexion analysis is a new way to help you look younger.
Suede Studio is a full-service salon, spa and skin care establishment. It was established in 2004 and is located in Sacramento. It is open Mondays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
$48 for a 1-hour facial, complexion analysis and eyebrow wax at Suede Studio
Limit 1 per person. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Tax and gratuity not included. Be ready with voucher number when you call to schedule your appointment. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Suede Studio uses the latest technology for skin analysis and imaging-Visia-to provide each guest with a clear path through skin rejuvenation.
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects