Tomato Bacon Jam from Micah Kasman of ABC’s “The Taste” | Food and Drink
Recently, I wrote about attending a local viewing party at Restaurant Thir13en for ABC’s new hit cooking competition show “The Taste” with my colleagues John Armato and Jenna Buhagiar. In addition to meeting “The Taste” contestant Chef Adam Pechal of Restaurant Thir13en, we were also lucky enough to meet another contestant, Micah Kasman, who was on hand for the event. Although Micah was sent home from “The Taste” a few weeks back, he was generous enough to share one of his favorite recipes with us for SacFoodies!
Thus, we bring you this recipe for Tomato Bacon Jam (aka “TBJ”), courtesy of Micah Kasman. (Micah’s tip: slather TBJ on a burger or add to a delicious, oozy grilled cheese sandwich, as shown here). Want to learn more about Micah, who also happens to be an award-winning designer? Click here to visit MicahKasman.com or click here to visit Kasman Designs.
Tomato Bacon Jam (or TBJ)
Top Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough