Lime Curd Tart | Food and Drink
One of the things I love about winter is all the delicious citrus that is available. I can easily eat about five Cuties a day and there always seems to be an abundance of lemons and limes coming from friends’ trees. I especially love citrus desserts and previously shared a recipe for one my favorites, Lemon Dream Pie. While I love lemon treats, lime desserts don’t always come to mind for me. So when I came across the following Lime Curd Tart recipe, I felt it was time to give limes their time in the sweet spotlight. This dessert was just dreamy. It was super tart (which I love) and while the recipe asks for a pre-made tart shell, I had a tough time finding one at the store and ended up making a shortbread shell which was incredible. You can never go wrong with buttery, flaky shortbread. And, of course, this comes from my favorite home cook, Ms. Ina Garten. I’ve coveted her first book for nearly a decade and just discovered this recipe. Perhaps it’s time to revisit some of my old favorite cookbooks again.
Lime Curd Tart
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village