Lead the Charge for Food Education | Food and Drink
I am very proud of the wonderful assortment of food bloggers in Sacramento. We consist of a group of go-getters. Food bloggers who take their passions and create events or organizations around them. One of these people is Amber Stott, from Awake at the Whisk, who created the California Food Literacy Center only two years ago. It has grown by leaps, bounds and influence and last month Amber was even named one of Sacramento's Top 40 Under 40! Now Amber will be commenting that this post is supposed be about the California Food Literacy Center, and it is. But you can't have it without the creator and so I had to start there.
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects