Thursday Happy Hours at Crocker Café by Supper Club | Food and Drink
The new Mel Ramos exhibit at The Crocker is a sight to behold.
But if the pop paintings of nudes alongside larger-than-life sodas, candy and oranges set your tummy rumbling (like they did mine), you’re in luck.
The museum’s newest food offering—located on the ground floor of the sleek, sunlit Friedman Court—is appropriately called the Crocker Café by Supper Club.
Top Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough