Sacramento Music Festival - 2012 | Arts & Culture
Now in its 39th year, the 2012 Sacramento Music Festival has a new name and many new styles of music in response to popular demand!
As always, it's one GIANT PARTY in Old Sac and surrounding hotel ballrooms pulsing with the rhythms of jazz, swing, blues, zydeco, rockabilly, bluegrass, Latin music and more. There will be dancing in the streets! Music will be running morning, noon, and night. We'll offer specialty concerts and events, like the Saturday Parade, evening lineups of dance and party bands, and a Memorial Day Salute to Service. We'll also have world class guest artists that you don't want to miss. There's plenty to do all weekend long.
NOTE that the PARADE takes place on SATURDAY at 10 a.m. this year.
NEW! Bring the KIDS! FREE admission for 12 and younger.
Time to sip suds on a riverboat, ride a train, explore the CA State Railroad Museum, learn about the Gold Rush, dance and enjoy some MUSIC!
Source: Sacramento Music Festival
Upcoming Events near Midtown / Downtown / Old Sac / N. Sac
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects